Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


April has almost begun and I am so excited for warm weather, and spring of course. In KY the weather seems to want to flip flop between 70 degrees and 30. Even at this time of the year. But anyway, my first post to this blog will be my wishlist for this month. I plan to do one of these at the beginning of every month.

1.) A cute bag or purse. As of right now I'm carrying all my stuff around either in a diaper bag, my hands, or my pockets. Something needs to be done about that. I want something big so I never have to worry about running out of space.

2.) A new blackberry cover! The one I have right now I am so tired of. It was cute at first but now it's the most hideous blackberry cover I have seen. It's just a little too plain for my liking anymore.

3.) A new healthy set of shampoo/conditioner. The one pictured is Organix Cherry Blossom. It seems pretty cheap but as if it might be one of the few inexpensive products that actually can be put to good use.

4.) MAC blush. Everyone knows I absolutely adore all MAC products. This is one that I haven't tried yet. And for spring, my face could use a bit of color. (Especially seeing how I don't tan easy :p)

5.) NARS bronzer. I haven't ever used a NARS product, but every review I've gotten everyone says it works wonderfully.

6.) Clinique tinted Moisturizer. I really am in need of a type of foundation/concealer that works well but is still healthy for my skin. Right now I'm using MAC studio fix, and it works okay I suppose, but it makes my skin feel really dry.

7.) Pink Vans. Because every girl who is as girly as me probably has these on their wishlist if they don't already have a pair. Only thing is, I have yet to find a store who has them :/

8.) Conair infiniti. Out of everything on this wishlist this is probably the thing I want the most. I've watched so many hair tutorials on youtube with people curling their hair with this. It looks like it works great, and it's not extremely expensive like many other hair curlers.

2 comments:

  1. I've used the conair infiniti curling iron wand before, && omg, it's actually amazing! Plus, it's so easy to use! The curls come out really pretty too, haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Blackberry so bad, and when/if I get one, I want a cute cover too!

    ReplyDelete