Sunday, April 3, 2011

Broken Promises

I'm tired of hoping things would be better
I'm tired of hearing that things will be okay
I'm tired of faking a smile when it doesn't belong
I'm tired of worrying about losing you
I'm tired of being so intimidated by you
I'm tired of changing my appearance for you
I'm tired of trying to please you constantly

I'm tired of not only hoping that you wont break your promises; I'm not only tired of hearing your broken promises; I'm tired of pretending to believe your promises; I'm tired of wondering when you're going to break your promises; I'm tired of being promised something without your intention of keeping that promise; I'm tired of changing myself so I don't have to deal with your broken promises; & tired of trying to believe your promises - but I'm tired of feeling your broken promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment