Sunday, April 3, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Sundays always consist of just sitting around and being lazy. Therefore that is what is happening today. Me and mom went to walgreens this morning and I got the April issue of Vogue, some candy, and a blue gatorade. My mind has been on Tyler a lot lately and he's not exactly being the best boyfriend figure to me lately, so I need things to keep my mind of it and and keep me from stressing. My best friend is coming over tonight so I'm happy about that because when I'm with her, things don't hurt so bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The other day my mom so rudely insulted me by giving me this and telling me I was pale. I mean, I agree 100% but she didn't have to be so blunt about it. Anyway, it is spring so I suppose I could use a little color. So for now until it actually stays warm enough for me to be out and about to tan, this is what I plan to use. I'll be sure to write a review on it once I've used it for a week or two to tell how well it works.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Excuse my eyes... I'm really not asian or anything, it's just how the picture turned out. This was taken at the apple store at the mall here. I went to the mall last night with my best friend Allie and we hung out with a few people. All in all it was a pretty good night until the end. And when we got home but we won't mention that, we'll just leave that in the past because it's not worth worrying about in the future.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And of course an update on miss Raina. She's doing so perfect. She has a liddol scratch on her nose though from her long fingernails. She's growing so fast, and she'll be 3 months old in 3 days. (The 6th.) Her daddy is going to come see her this weekend. I'm actually really excited. I love it when she sees her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment